Peer Review
While presenting my project my group members and I received feedback from our peers about our film. The most common criticism was that our genre was confusing and hard to understand, we wanted it to come across as a horror with elements of comedy; instead it turned out to be more like a comedy with scary music playing in the background. I understand everyone's criticism when seeing the final cut I was not pleased with the results either, I think it would be best if my group and I choose either horror or comedy rather then try and seamlessly combine the two. My group and I have not decided which genre we are going to re film with but we are in the process of comparing the options. Another suggestion my group and I received was prolong the time that the directors and title sequence played for, as ours was very quick and hard for the viewer to read. I agree with all the suggestions given by my classmates and plan to take them into account when re-filming and editing the final product of the film.
Comments
Post a Comment