Production 4- First Part of Filming

    Today we filmed the scenes that included the teacher. Since the scenes that involved the teacher did not require any other actor, we were able to finish that part. While filming we had to redo a lot of the shots due to indecisiveness involving the lines and shots that we preferredAfter beginning to film we realized how different a vision you have in your mind can be from what the outcome will be. One of my group members Olivia Swanson brought a few clothing props, while I brought a selfie stick to enhance the shots. Filming the scenes went relatively quickly even after making the changes that we did; my group members and I were still efficient. After filming the shots, we still had time to go back to our class and play with some sound effects. On Thursday my group member Makayla Tackman should Olivia and I how to use some title effects and how to swipe the text across the screen. I would say this week has been very productive for my group and me.  

Comments