Production 7- Beginning of Editing Process

    Today in Media studies we had an extended period due to the midterm schedule. So, my group and I had a lot more time to focus on editing. We downloaded the PremierPro app on my group member Makayla Tackman's iPad so that it would be easier to transfer videos. In my opinion it was much easier to navigate through the app on the iPad rather than on the computer, on the iPad we could easily move around the clips, cut or do any editing that we had to. My group and I finished the organization part of the editing process., we were able to rearrange the order of the clips and play around with the audio portion of the editing. We will be visiting our digital technology teacher to see if he has any helpful tips for the audio and text design and placement. I feel good about today my group and I were very productive and collaborative when working.  

Comments