Production 2- Update
Originally my group was set to film the establishing shots around my school yesterday on Wednesday the 16th. Due to my absence, we were not able to shoot because I was supposed to bring the selfie stick to film. We have now decided on filming tomorrow, Friday the 18th. In class today we talked about some of the specific dialogue of the characters and did a small reenactment just to see how the scenes would play out. One of my group members Olivia Swanson showed the group some PremierPro tricks and details on how to navigate through the software. I’m grateful to have a group member that is tech savvy because that is one of my biggest weaknesses. My group members and I also talked about the different wardrobe pieces that we could find for the characters. We agreed Makayla would find the outfit for the shy girl, I would find the outfit for the skater boy, and Olivia would dress the cheerleaders and jocks.
Comments
Post a Comment